Chabad at Princeton University is... • A home away from home where all are welcome no matter background or affiliation.
• A place where every Jew is family.
• An organization at Princeton University that provides religious, educational, social, and recreational programming for the community of Jewish students
• A place where students socialize in a comfortable home-like setting with great friends, superb food and stimulating discussions.
• A forum where you can question your faith and not be afraid of judgment.
• A haven to which you can turn when you're stressed or lonely and need a true friend. The doors are open 24/7 and the staff have open minds and wide hearts.
• A center for prayer and study, where you can gain a deeper understanding and appreciation of your Jewish heritage.
• A partnership between students and staff to help create cutting edge programming, plan social action projects and offer volunteer opportunities.
• An academy providing texts and teachers for those who seek to learn.
• An organization that has gained national prominence as one of the fastest growing and most vibrant, innovative and all-inclusive organizations for Jewish college students in this country.
See for yourself: We welcome you to come by the Chabad Lounge at anytime to enjoy a quiet place to work or hang out with friends no need to knock!
Prospective Students: Princeton University, like in all other aspects of it's beautiful campus, has a vibrant and welcoming Jewish community. With so many Jewish resources available to you we urge you to check them out and take advantage. Chabad offers a compelling, rich and meaningful Jewish experience to all who come in contact with it. We invite you to come spend a Shabbat with us and experience it yourself - we are glad to arrange a student to host you.